Are you new to using Reaper Digital Audio Workstation for your voiceover recording? Or are you in the intermediate to expert range looking to improve your audio quality or workflow? Are you using another DAW and are interested in what Reaper has to offer?
Let me help!
My Reaper-Fu Workshop is custom tailored to you. We’ll talk it over to discover your needs, assess your strengths and figure out the challenges you face. After that discussion, we will draw up an individualized plan for your audio quality, your equipment, your workflow, you name it.
Here are some of the many things with which I can assist:
- Surveying your studio for background noise and eliminate potential impacts to the quality of your recording before your voice even gets to the mic
- Configuring Reaper to optimize your workflow helping you get auditions and finished work for clients completed faster and cleaner
- Adjusting your audio chain from the mic through your interface to your DAW so you get a great recording on every take
- Editing to create a clean take regardless of what DAW you use
- Post-processing and mastering so your recording is publication ready
- Creating a custom stack of plugins to optimize your post-production results and make those results repeatable
- Survey your sound quality to get you ready to pass the Audiobook Creation Exchange
- (ACX) standards to produce audiobooks for Audible
Overall, we want your recordings of you to be the best you possible.
PEOPLE ARE SAYING ...
I can do all this remotely for you by sending files as email attachments, DropBox, iCloud and more. We can link up over Zoom to discuss things and by ipDTL or SourceConnect so we can work together over a high quality digital connection to hear the details of your acoustics, hardware and software.